Friday, March 21, 2008

We Made The Business Journals Top 25 List

Take a look at today's (3-21-08) issue of the Sacramento Business Journal... We came in as the 8th largest video production company in town. I must admit I looked at the list with a bit of a chuckle... OK, outright laughter in many cases. I haven't seen so much fibbing since the last Bush speech! If you believe most of those numbers, I've got a slightly used bridge over the American River I can make you a real good deal on. Especially #1 KVIE Media... They put the numbers for the whole station in, not the dollar amount generated by KVIE Media. And oh yeah, KVIE Media employs 60 people... How about 1 or 2 is more like it. My only regret is that I didn't lie enough! The challenge The Business Journal had was trying to figure out some way to rank video production companies. They went to their only formula which is Gross Dollars & Employees. But I don't think you can rank video production companies realistically that way. But granted, another formula (like number & type of productions) would take way too much time for the paper to do. So I guess the message is: If I want to move up the list next year... Lie Bigger!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is really a nice and informative, containing all information and also has a great impact on the new technology. Thanks for sharing it,
video production company in San francisco